It is a complex of buildings, temples and fortifications, located around three main courtyards, St. George’s Square and Irzhskaya Street
Old Town Square
Old Prague Square, located in the historical center of the city (Stare Mesto). In the XIII century, the square became known as the Old Market, and from the XIV century – the Old Town Market.
he clock was first installed in 1410, making it the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest clock still operating.
It is located between the right bank of the Vltava River and Old Town Square. On its territory are the remains of the former Jewish ghetto of Prague, with many legends about the mystical Golem.
The Charles Bridge
The medieval bridge in Prague over the Vltava River, connecting the historic districts of Mala Strana and Old Town. The bridge rests on 16 powerful arches lined with sandstone-carved blocks.